Darjeeling Avongrove "Imperial" First Flush 2023
Darjeeling Avongrove "Imperial" First Flush 2023
Darjeeling Avongrove "Imperial" First Flush 2023

Darjeeling Avongrove "Imperial" First Flush 2023


Regular price279 kr
Incl. VAT , shipping is calculated at checkout

  • In Stock
  • Available soon in stock

Indulge in the Organic and Ethical Avongrove Tea Estate's High-Elevation Tea.

Experience the taste of premium tea straight from the high-altitude hills of Darjeeling with Avongrove Tea Estate. Nestled in the Rangbhang Valley, this estate sits at an elevation of 670 m (2,200 ft) above sea level, surrounded by the Balason River and the sound of chirping birds.

Avongrove Tea Estate has been committed to ethical methods of tea cultivation for over 150 years, and we are proud to bring some of the finest tea in the world, straight into your cup. Certified as an organic tea estate under USA (USA), JAS (Japan), NOP and NPOP (India and the EU), Avongrove Tea Estate ensures that their tea is grown in harmony with nature.

With approximately 200 ha (490 acres) of land dedicated to growing tea, Avongrove Tea Estate has 500 workers living on the estate to maintain optimal plucking rounds. The estate has a perennial source of water, and almost the entire area under tea can be irrigated, ensuring that the tea is of the highest quality.The factory, built in 1889, produces 60,000 to 70,000 kg (130,000 to 150,000 lb) of tea per year. Approximately 60% of the area under tea has chinary and chinary clonal bushes. Of the remaining 40%, about 20% are hybrid bushes and a small percentage are pure Camellia Assamica.

Avongrove Tea Estate is known for its commitment to organic and ethical practices, making it the perfect choice for those who value sustainability and high-quality tea. Treat yourself to a cup of Avongrove Tea Estate's high-elevation tea and experience the taste of nature's finest.

För detta te föreslår vi att du provar den västerländska bryggningsstilen. Tanken bakom denna teknik är att använda färre blad och mycket mer vatten, medan bryggtiden blir längre för att extrahera så mycket av smaken som möjligt på en och samma gång.

Orders placed on weekdays before 12:00 are shipped the same day.

We offer delivery for SEK 49 to the nearest agent with DHL and Postnord within Sweden.

You also have the option to collect your order in our store at:
Hornsgatan 46, 118 21 Stockholm.

International orders are delivered by local post or DHL via agent or home delivery. Shipping method and cost vary depending on country and area.

Gram / 2dl
Temperatur °C
Region Darjeeling
Årstid Mars
Kultivar AV2 Clonal
Höjd 1700 m