- 2 vessels (bottle or carafe)
- 1 sieve or strainer
- 1-liter cold water
- 45-50g of loose-leaf tea
1. Pour your loose leaf tea into your empty vessel.
2. Boil hot water and pour over the loose leaf in order to rinse the tea leaves.
3. After a few seconds pour the hot water out using the strainer, whilst keeping the tea leaves in the vessel.
4. Fill your vessel with cold water. Let the loose tea leaves brew freely in the water.
5. Cover your vessel in order not to acquire any other odors and place your in the fridge for approximately 60-90 min.
6. Taste after suggested time. If preferred you can let the tea continue steeping for approximately 60-90 min more for a stronger result.
7. Once finished brewing, take out the vessel from the fridge and pour the tea through the strainer into the second vessel discarding the loose leaves from the brewed tea.
Your cold brew is now ready to quench your thirst and can be preserved for approximately 3-4 days with a lid.